ClassWizard is a small software company based in Hamburg/Germany. The focus is on process consulting and development of standardized CLOUD solutions for the publishing industry. Recommended media companies in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands and the US are our customers. Millions of newspaper readers are at the end of that value chain and benefit from your work by receiving the latest news. Our team and our solutions characterize themselves as flexible and efficient.
We are looking for a motivated, imaginative, solution oriented thinking and acting
· You are an active part of our Scrum process and contribute to its optimization.
· You are familiar with agile software development and have practical experience with Scum and Kanban.
· You are ready for independent apply and taking responsibility for user stories in youtrack and the implementation of stories/tickets.
· We appreciate not only the implementation of your targets, but also include your own creative ideas.
· Your practical experience is far beyond the use of jQuery.
· You are familiar with software version management systems like Git.
· You are up to date with actual frameworks, tools and libraries of the Node ecosystem.
· You apply high standards on code quality
· Your speak fluent German.
· Your have a good knowledge of English.
· Permanent work contract fulltime (40 h/w) in Hamburg
· Work in our office or from your home office with your new Apple MacBook.
· Open ears for your ideas and your creativity.
· Most modern IT infrastructure and a wide range of technology
· Flat hierarchy and open communication
· Creative relaxation in our lounge to develop new ideas with your colleagues when playing Kicker.
Jörg Schiessler / Managing Director
Send your application to: jobs[at]classwizard.com
or call directly under + 49 40 80 90 45 10.